RC series rever_se circulation DTH Hammer ,optimization of inner structure offers faster drilling speed and more stable operatio. It is mainly used for deep exploration drilling and ore grade control.
Characteristics of rever_se circulation DTH Hammer ;
1. Based on previous experience of ordinary hammers, combined with the features of rever_se circulation hammer, optimized internal structure and ideal energy transfer, thus ensuring the series of hammers drilling with fast, smooth and continuous sampling.
2. The internal structure is very simple with components of high rigidity, thus ensuring long life and easy maintenance of the hammer.
3.The collection tube adopts an integrative design and can be replaced without disassembling the hammer. With carburizing treatment, it has good abrasive resistance.
4.Equipped with bits designed with patent. Simply by replacing the drill bit, the same hammer can drill holes of different sizes ensuring that the sample is not contaminated.
5. In difficult conditions such as loose soil, hard rock and plenty of water exists, sampling can be done well.
Technical Data for RC Hammer:
RC hammer and bits:
1). 4'' RC hammers and bits: RE004/RE004R;
2) 4.5" RC hammers and bits:RE542, RE543
3). 5'' RC hammers and bits:RE545,PR40,
4) 5.5'' RC hammers and bits:PR52,PR54,RE547
Connection thread specifaction:
1). Remet series: 3 1/2'',4'' ,4 1/2'' ;
2). Metzke series: 3 1/2”, 4'', 4 1/2'' ;