This is an advanced method used for Rock Cracking. Co2 Fracturing Cylinders are filled with liquid Co2 gas and is the primary element used for cracking the rock. This method is extremely safe and convenient as there are no explosives, harmful chemicals or large moving parts or debris. The principle applied in this system is that of Co2 Gas Expansion.
- No Explosives, No Hazardous Chemicals or Fumes.
- No Fly Rock.
- No Vibrations.
- No need of heavy equipment's like Excavators, Rock Breakers or Trenchers.
- No Pollution or Emission of Dust.
- Logistics Minimized as various machineries and items can be avoided.
- No major electric supply or related Danger.
- Easy and Quick to Operate.
- High Yield of materials when compared with conventional Machinery.
CO2 rock-breaking equipment is widely used in mining, quarries, tunnels, under_ground coal mining, road construction, etc.
How to work:
Liquid carbon dioxide is a liquid formed from highly compressed and cooled gaseous carbon dioxide. It does not form under atmospheric conditions. It exists only at pressures above 5.1 atm and temperatures below 31.1 °C (critical point temperature) and above -56.6 °C (triple point temperature). CO2 rock breaking technology uses this feature to put the heating pipes into the rock-breaking steel pipes and fill the liquid carbon dioxide into the rock-breaking steel pipes. Insert the steel pipes into the pre-drilled holes on the rocks. When the start button on the initiator is pressed, the temperature of heating pipes will increased rapidly. The liquid carbon dioxide will vaporize and expand rapidly at high temperature. Consequently, the rocks will be broken and splitted.